I’m a forty something woman with a story to tell. I wear my heart on my sleeve, so it won’t take long to get to know me, but just to give you an idea….
- I’m a Mum to H. I’m calling her by initial so that she can’t divorce me over this blog when she’s a teenager.
- I’m single. This has been a recurring theme throughout my life, and will doubtless be explored in more detail later.
- I work, almost full time.
- I live in Tamworth, which is famous for it’s runaway pigs, Eddie the Eagle, and being as far away from the sea as you can possibly get.
- On a good day, I wear my pants over the top of my jeans, don a cape and some sparkly boots, and achieve miracles before I’ve even got on the train.
- On a bad day, I get to mid-morning and realise I’ve been walking round with marmite on my chin for the last four hours.